Counselling and Psychotherapy in Brentford, Richmond and EalingAre you finding life difficult at the moment? Are you feeling low, overwhelmed?
Could you benefit from sharing your feelings and anxieties with someone who is there to listen and provide a safe space?
I offer Counselling and Psychotherapy in Brentford, Richmond and Ealing and I am committed to providing this service in a safe, empathic, confidential and non-judgemental environment.
I work with individual clients on an open-ended basis or for a specified time period, with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
I am experienced in working with clients who have experienced difficulties with:
- Trauma, either as children or adults
- Self esteem
- Cultural issues
What areas do I cover?My Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice is within easy reach of:
- Hammersmith and
It is convenient for public transport:
- Boston Manor Tube station is a five minute walk away
- Brentford BR is less than a ten minute walk away.
- Free Parking is available.
- Easily accessible by London Bus Service.
AppointmentsI can offer:
- morning, afternoon and evening appointments
- weekend appointments